Save time and purchase your tickets right here! Any ticket you purchase will expire 1 year from the purchase date. You’ll receive an email receipt to confirm your ticket purchase.
We’ve missed you! The Tulsa Air and Space Museum and Planetarium is excited to announce our re-opening to the public! The health and safety of our guests, staff, and volunteers remain our upmost priority, and therefore, TASM is taking a number of precautions to ensure the safest environment. See these precautions below under our COVID-19 and Museum Policy section.
Interested in just the exhibit hall? This ticket includes access to all exhibits in the W.H. Helmerich hangar and a tour of the MD-80!
Military/Veteran (w/ID): $7
Child (4 and under): FREE
Interested in just the planetarium? This ticket includes one show to our Bertelsmeyer Planetarium, a 50-ft dome theater!
Planetarium Show: $7
Skylab Documentary *Coming 01/22/2020*:
Please Note: Planetarium schedule will be changing 01/22/2020
For more details and show trailers, visit our Planetarium Page.
11:00am: Stars with Night Time Sky Live Tour
1:00pm: Destination Mars with Night Time Sky Live Tour
3:00pm Faster than Light with How Big is The Universe Live Tour
Museum and Planetarium Show Admission
Experience all that TASM has to offer! This ticket includes access to the W.H. Helmerich hangar and a planetarium show in the Bertelsmeyer Planetarium. This ticket does not include the Skylab Documentary.
Active Military/Veteran: $12
Child (4 and under): FREE
Museum and Skylab Documentary Admission*
Experience all TASM has to offer! This ticket includes access to the W.H. Helmerich hangar and a ticket to the Skylab Documentary in the Bertelsmeyer Planetarium. This ticket does not include a planetarium show.
*Coming January 22nd
FAQ and COVID-19 Policies
What Do I need for my online ticket order?
A: If you purchased tickets ahead all you need is the confirmation email sent. Our cashiers will be able to look up your order through our ticketing system.
What holidays is tasm closed?
A: TASM is closed for the following Holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day. See any updated closures on our events calendar.
Is photography allowed?
A: Non-flash photography is allowed in the exhibit hall and planterarium lobby only; no photography allowed in the dome theather. Feel free to share your pictures with us on social media!
Are animals allowed?
A: Only registered service animals are allowed inside of TASM.
Is there a café or restaurant on site?
A: No, there is no food onsite at TASM, however there are a couple of restaurants nearby. Visitors are encouraged to bring a lunch and have a picnic under our MD-80.
Where is TASM located?
Our address is 3624 North 74th East Ave, Tulsa, OK, 74115. We are right across the street from Mohawk Park and the Tulsa Zoo! See the map below for more information.
- Modified Hours: TASM will be open Friday-Saturday 10am-4pm.
- The Planetarium will be running three shows at 11am, 1pm, and 3pm to ensure proper cleaning of the theater.
- As per Tulsa city mandate, all guest over the age of 10 are required to wear a face mask. Complimentary disposable face masks are available at the front desk.
- Vigorous cleaning and sanitized practices are in place in all high touch areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the museum and planetarium.
- By visiting the Tulsa Air and Space Museum and Planetarium, all guests voluntarily accept and assume all risks related to explosure to COVID-19.
Exhibit hall and Planetarium CHanges
- The Hot Air Balloon, Build an Aircraft Simulator, RC Planes, Bernoulli’s Principle, and Apollo Theater, and MD-80 tours will remain open and available to the public.
- To adhere to CDC guidelines, the Apollo Theater and MD-80 Tours are limited to one group at a time.
- To ensure the safety of our community the Robotic Arm and Flight Lab will remain closed.
- During the winter months, the Huey and Ranger will be outside with the MD-80.
- To ensure proper cleaning of the theater the Planetarium will be running limited shows.
- The planetarium schedule will be changing Friday, January 22nd.